ProAdjuster in Bellingham WA
Dr. Hargreaves exists to serve patients who want pain relief and pain management to feel better and to have stronger bodies with which to be truly happier and enjoy life. We ares accepting new clients who no longer want to live with pain and inabilities and who want to be the best they can be. Avoid procrastination, the thief of health, and give us a call at (360) 734-5433.
"PERSONALIZED PATIENT CARE IS MY PASSION"
No matter how tough your pervasive your condition may seem, a change IS possible.
- COMPLEMENTARY SECOND OPINION
- DO YOU NEED HELP WITH AN OLD INJURY?
- DO YOU REALLY WANT TO FEEL BETTER?
- HAVE YOU BEEN TOLD "YOU HAVE TO LIVE WITH IT."
- HAVE YOU BEEN TOLD "IT'S ALL IN YOUR HEAD."
- HAVE YOU BEEN TOLD "IT COMES WITH AGE."
- HAVE YOU BEEN TOLD "YOU'RE OK, IT'S JUST A BRUISE."
- ARE YOU TIRED OF CHRONIC PAIN AFFECTING YOUR LIFE?
- IS YOUR ACTIVE LIFESTYLE BEING IMPAIRED BY PAIN?
- ARE YOU HAVING TROUBLE LIFTING YOUR GRANDKIDS?
- DO YOUR CHRONIC HEADACHES INTERFERE WITH LIFE?
- ARE YOU SLOUCHING OVER WITH PAIN IN THE NECK AND UPPER BACK?
- CHECK OUT THE PROADJUSTER FOR RELIEF OF NECK PAIN, MID-BACK PAIN, LOW BACK PAIN, HIP PAIN, LEG PAIN.
We believe that what we do at Bellingham's Life Chiropractic is unique. While solving the "temporary" problem we train you and your body so that the "temporary" problem becomes a "going away" problem. Consequently, you have a greater ability to live up to your unique life potential.
Many of our patients say that Dr. Hargreaves' unique methods have truly changed their lives. Do you owe it to yourself to be the judge and see if Dr. Hargreaves can help you live a healthier, more fulfilled life with less interference from pain?
There is zero or minimal discomfort during ProAdjuster treatment.
ProAdjuster sessions result in:
- The reduction of pain and improves range of motion without the use of drugs
- Enhanced ease of movement so you can get back to living your life the way it should be, with less pain and greater mobility
Improved blood flow to traumatized areas, thus improving your body's inner healing powers
- Energizing of the body with improved relief of tension and circulation
- Improvement with difficult chronic problems such as headaches, back pain, joint stiffness, muscular pain, carpal tunnel syndrome, limited mobility
- Quick results - often with one treatment the involved stiff body part demonstrates significant improvement in freedom of motion
There are Advantages to Instrument Adjustments
Instrument adjusting is based on the same fundamentals as traditional manual chiropractic manipulations. After years of experiment, testing, and development the technique of using instruments for adjustment has a number of advantages in certain cases.
- It employs tools that are specially designed to be calibrated to perform precise and targeted movements tailored to the specific needs of the patient.
- The use of such precision and directed energy allows, in most cases, an equivalent amount of movement to occur while dramatically reducing the amount of force to the surrounding tissue in order to produce the desired movement.
- Additionally, the use of such instruments provides a high level of control. The instrument can be calibrated to exert a precise amount of force and a specific direction of force, which allows the chiropractor to avoid undue stress on the very young, the very old, or the very damaged.
- For patients suffering from arthritis or osteoporosis, for instance, there is less worry that the amount of force will be uncomfortable for the patient and reduces the possibility that further damage could occur.
- The instrument is able to activate or unlock specific muscular groups depending on what is required within the particular patient's chronic posture and strength ratios
- Finally, the speed with which the force is applied is much faster than that of hand manipulation and, therefore, bypasses the natural inclination of the patient to resist. There are also indications that this speed can trigger neuromuscular responses that make the treatments even more successful.
- Dr. Hargreaves is especially sensitive to the plight of the patient in need of help who requires treatment with kid gloves due to the stress, swollen, bruised, broken, and damaged nature of their body or limbs. Some bodies simply cannot "take" the traditional chiropractic manipulations which, even though effective, may have shortcomings or be detrimental for some patients.
- The patient is treated in a comfortable way without the need to turn or hyperextend parts of the body, head or neck. Thus this greatly reduces any issues associated with osteoporosis, vertebral artery conditions or other concerns that more aggressive techniques might not address.
- Not only do some people dislike the "crunching" sound associated with moving the bones of the body, but also at times, the body positioning and body movement required to perform the adjustment may be painful and therefore counterproductive to the desired goals of pain relief and restoration of health. At such times, a very careful and controlled amount of motion is crucial, and for this reason, a different method of manipulation using instrumentation has been developed.